ÉPIX Flex 20 is a durable, outdoor-rated LED flexible strip that extends 5 meters and can be cut and prolonged without compromising its IP67 rating. This allows it to line even the most complicated spaces. 240 individually controllable RGB LEDs allow for a variety of color-changing options that can be dimmed and brightened as you see fit, and pixel-mapped for showing video and/or motion graphics. The unit’s reliable plug-and-play 24 V system allows for 75 ft of extension between the first ÉPIX Flex 20 and the ÉPIX Flex Drive, which is required for operation and controls up to eight ÉPIX Flex 20 strips. Expect versatile control options including DMX, Art- Net and sACN (streaming ACN) and reduced programming time by tapping into alternate personalities of 17 channel or the pixel personality 720 channels) for use with video servers. 10 mounting brackets are included to ease use in a variety of permanent installations like nightclub or architectural entertainment venues.
• Outdoor pixel-mapping LED strip that is flexible and can be used in various applications
• Includes 10 sets of mounting brackets and screws for permanent installations
• Reduce programming time and increase application by using the alternate personalities of 17 or 34 channel, or use the pixel personality for use with video servers
• Versatile control options include DMX, Art-Net and sACN (streaming ACN) to support the touring, rental, and installation markets
• RDM supported for remote configuration
• Sold in 5 meter rolls, each roll can be cut to length to accommodate custom installations
• ÉPIX Flex Drive required for operation