BLUAEC-IN Soundweb London AEC Acoustic Echo Cancellation Input Card
Ships Directly from Manufacturer. Contact Us for Availability.
Like the Soundweb London Analog Input Cards, the Soundweb London AEC Input Cards offer Phantom Power, configurable per channel and software controlled analog gain in 6 dB steps from 0 dB to 48 dB.
They offer four independent channels of AEC which can be freely configured in software and individual AEC references allowing users to provide a solution for multiple spaces using a single device.
Automatic Gain Control (AGC) ensures that the inputs of the microphones are set at the optimum level. Noise Cancellation (NC) removes steady state noise (such as from a projector fan or air conditioning device) from the signal path. This stops the noise from being amplified.
Non-Linear Processing (NLP) dynamically adjusts to minimize echo caused by under or over-cancellation.
The Soundweb London AEC Input Cards also offer a direct microphone feed for local sound reinforcement. This allows full-bandwidth, low latency, direct microphone signals to be mixed and processed for local sound reinforcement purposes.
• Compatible with BLU-800, BLU-320, BLU-160 and BLU-120 Devices
• Phantom Power (Configurable per Channel)
• Software Controlled Analog Gain (0 dB to 48 dB, 6 dB steps)
• Four Independent Channels of AEC
• Individual Reference per Channel
• Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
• Noise Cancellation (NC)
• Non-Linear Processing (NLP)
• Direct Microphone Feed for Local Sound Reinforcement