BLU-50 Soundweb London 4x4 Signal Processor with BLU Link
Ships Directly from Manufacturer. Contact Us for Availability.
The BLU-50 has open architecture which is fully configurable through HiQnet London Architect. A rich palette of processing and logic objects and a “drag and drop” method of configuration provide a simple and familiar design environment.
This processor features a low latency, fault tolerant digital audio bus of 48 channels which uses standard Category 5e cabling giving a distance of 100m between compatible devices. Fiber media converters can be used to increase the distance between devices to over 40 km.
The BLU-50 is compatible with the entire Soundweb London family and its 48 channel digital audio bus represents channels 1-48 of the larger 256 channel digital audio bus when integrated with the BLU-806, BLU-805, BLU-800,
BLU-326, BLU-325, BLU-320, BLU-160, BLU-120, BLU-102, BLU-101, BLU-100, BLU-BIB and BLU-BOB devices.
Analog Inputs provide software configurable gain in 6 dB steps up to +48 dB per channel and software selectable Phantom Power per channel.
Phantom Power, Signal Present and Clip information per channel is easily accessible, without the requirement for a PC, from clear front panel LED indication. A bi-directional locate function allows devices to be identified both from and within HiQnet London Architect.
12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs and an RS-232 port allow the BLU-50 to be integrated with GPIO compatible devices. The Soundweb London Interface Kit, comprehensive documentation which details how Soundweb London systems can be integrated with third party control systems, is included within the installation of HiQnet London Architect.
The chassis is a half rack wide and can be rack mounted using the BSS Audio 1U Rack-Mount Kit. It can also be undertable mounted or wall mounted using the included mounting brackets.
The device can be powered with the included 12 VDC power supply, but can accept 12-48 VDC via a terminal block connector. The BLU-50 can also be powered with PoE+ via the Ethernet port, allowing the device to be powered, configured, controlled and monitored using a single Cat 5e cable.
The BLU-50 and the other members of the Soundweb London family provide the building blocks of the perfectly tailored system solution.
• 4 Analog Inputs (with 48v Phantom Power per Channel)
• 4 Analog Outputs
• Configurable Signal Processing
• Rich Palette of Processing and Logic Objects
• 48 Channel, Low Latency, Fault Tolerant Digital Audio Bus
• Clear Front Panel LED Indication
• Bi-Directional Locate Functionality
• 12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs for GPIO Integration
• Soundweb London Interface Kit for Third Party Control System Integration (Documentation)
• HiQnet Device
• Configuration, Control and Monitoring from HiQnet London Architect
• 12-48 VDC or PoE+ Powering Options (12 VDC Power Supply Included)
• Rack Mount, Surface Mount and Desk Mount Installation Options