BLU-103 Soundweb London Conferencing Processor with AEC and VoIP
Ships Directly from Manufacturer. Contact Us for Availability.
The VolP port enables the BLU-103 to interface with two VolP (SIP v2.0 or later) lines.
The BLU-103 contains dedicated AEC processing for up to
8 independent AEC algorithms. The AEC algorithm can be applied to signals coming from the local analog inputs or from the digital audio bus. 8 individual AEC references (one per algorithm) allow the user to provide a solution for multiple conferencing spaces using a single device.
Automatic Gain Control (AGC) and Noise Cancellation (NC) are also provided per AEC algorithm. AGC ensures that microphone levels remain at an optimum level, and NC removes steady state noise (such as from a projector fan or air conditioning device) from the signal path.
This processor features a low latency, fault tolerant digital audio bus of 48 channels which uses standard Category 5e cabling giving a distance of 100m between compatible devices. Fiber media converters can be used to increase the distance between devices to over 40 km.
• 8 analog inputs (with 48 Vrms phantom power per channel)
• 8 analog outputs
• VoIP port
• Configurable signal processing
• 8 channels of AEC processing with auto gain control and noise cancellation
• Rich palette of processing and logic objects
• 48 channel, low latency, fault tolerant digital audio bus
• Clear front panel LED indication
• Bi-directional locate functionality
• 12 control inputs and 6 logic outputs for GPIO integration
• Soundweb London interface kit for third party control system integration (documentation)
• HiQnet device
• Configuration, control and monitoring from HiQnet London Architect