CHSFVP12W Studio Force V 12 Phosphor - White
Ships Directly from Manufacturer. Contact Us for Availability.
• 3,200 - 5,600K CCT variable white
• Variable frequency
• Extreme output – up to 4,200 lumens
• Extra soft beam – very wide output
• Extremely smooth, uniform wash
• Theatrical grade dimming
• Ideal for film and studio applications
• Factory calibrated to match Black Body Locus
• 335 mm / 13.2" length ideal for floor, wall or truss mounting
• Camera friendly
• PowerCon input and output for easy daisy chaining of fixtures
• Broad range of accessories available, including barn door and spigot adaptor
• Fanless, studio and full control modes
• Intuitive color touch screen interface
• Flat end plates for seamless wall-washing
• Built-in power supply
• Hidden quick release fixings
• Rugged extruded aluminum body
• Also available as a DC battery-powered version
With an extreme output of up to 4,200 lumens, the Studio Force V 12 Phosphor packs an impressive punch for its size.
The Studio Force V 12 Phosphor is specifically designed for film and studio soft lighting applications. Optional accessories include a spigot adaptor, egg crate louver, top hat, half top hat and barn door.
The Studio Force Phosphor range includes ColorSure technology for enhanced consistency across each light engine and when using multiple fixtures.
Optics and Dimming:
The Studio Force Phosphor range's camera friendly custom optical design provides a smooth, uniform output, matched by theatrical grade dimming.
Practical and Mechanical:
On the outside, the Studio Force V 12 Phosphor has been designed to provide maximum versatility and ease of use. The fixture features a color touch screen interface for easy operation and a full manual control mode. The built-in power supply, hidden quick release fixings requiring no tools, and PowerCon and 5-pin DMX connections in and out provide fast deployment and simple cable management.
The Studio Force Phosphor range also features fanless, studio and full modes for maximum control of the units, flat end plates for seamless wall-washing and a rugged extruded aluminum body.