RAD16z Halogen Interface with Dual Inputs/Dual Outputs/Dual Logic I/O
Ships Directly from Manufacturer. Contact Us for Availability.
Line-Plus allows an unbalanced stereo source to connect to a single balanced input and be mono’ed. Inputs are individually software switchable to Mic, Line or Line-Plus. The Halogen software can enable 24V phantom power for a condenser mic on either input. LEDs indicate input mode, Input and Output level, as well as RAD connectivity to the HAL.
Two Logic Inputs and Outputs interface other devices to HAL with toggles or commands, such as push-to-talk or mute switches, projectors, lights, alarms, etc. Logic In connects a device contact switch between pin 1 or 2 to ground. Logic Outs are 5 V high or 0 V low. Galvanic isolation prevents current flow between the RAD and host technical grounds from interfering with audio. The Euro connections accept wire between 30 and 14 AWG. The RAD16z is only available in black. Mountable to any flat surface.
• Plenum-rated 2-ch I/O box with logic, single shielded CAT5e or better for up to 500 feet maximum distance
• Alternative to standard switch boxes for impractical areas such as floor pockets or above ceilings
• 2 balanced Mic / Line / Line-Plus inputs and 2 balanced line outputs on Euroblock connectors
• 2 Logic Inputs and Outputs interface other devices to HAL with toggles or commands, such as push-to-talk or mute switches, projectors, lights, alarms, etc.
• Power on/off transient suppression
• 500 V galvanic isolation