iEQ31 Dual 31-Band Graphic EQ/Limiter with Type V NR and AFS
Ships Directly from Manufacturer. Contact Us for Availability.
The iEQ series represents a major step forward in the performance of graphic equalizers. The iEQ series is now able to offer state-of-the-art digital EQ performance and specs with an analog look and feel. From its amazing 10 Hz to 22 kHz frequency response, to its 113 dB dynamic range and Advanced Feedback Suppression (AFS), dbx proprietary Type V noise reduction and PeakStopPlus limiting, the iEQ31 offers out of this world specifications with a down-to-earth price point. Sure to find a home in the studio, on tour and with installed sound venues, the iEQ31 is destined to take its rightful place in the lineage of great dbx signal processors that are the professional’s choice in signal processing. With such pristine design and quality, the iEQ31 offers the maximum sonic flexibility in a straight forward interface and rock-solid construction.
• Advanced Feedback Suppression (AFS)
• Type V Noise Reduction
• PeakStopPlus Limiting
• 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
• Switchable boost/cut ranges of +6 or +15 dB
• 18 dB per octave 40 Hz low-cut filter
• +12 dB input gain range
• XLR, TRS and Euroblock Inputs and Outputs
• Internal Toroidal Transformer
• Dynamic range of greater than 113 dB
• User Power Up Features
• Relay Bypass for Power Failure System Protection