EC-V Soundweb London Contrio Ethernet Controller with Volume Control (US Decora) - White
Ships Directly from Manufacturer. Contact Us for Availability.
The EC-V contains one push/rotary encoder and one encoder ring. The encoder ring is multicolor backlit, capable of eight different colors with adjustable intensity.
The push/rotary encoder can be rotated for continuous parameter control (e.g. volume). The push/rotary encoder can also be pressed for binary parameter control (e.g. mute) or preset recall.
The encoder ring can display a bouncing audio meter. When the push/rotary encoder is rotated, the encoder ring can temporarily display a volume setting. When the push/rotary encoder is pressed, the encoder ring can temporarily display a binary parameter setting (e.g. red/green for muted/unmuted status).
The EC-V supports ‘sleep’ functionality. After a specified amount of time with no user input, the EC-V can turn off all LEDs. This is useful to avoid distraction in a dimly lit environment. Any user interaction will ‘wake up’ the controller.
The EC-V can be remotely locked and unlocked via other control systems.
• Ethernet Wall Controller
• Compatible with BSS Audio Soundweb London, Crown DCi, and other HiQnet devices
• Available in Black or White
• Available in US Decora or EU Version
• Single-Gang Size
• PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
• Configured within Audio Architect via Drag-and-Drop
• 1 Programmable Push/Rotary Encoder
• 1 Programmable Encoder Ring (Multicolor)
• Sleep Function
• Security: Remote Lock/Unlock