BLU-102 Soundweb London Conferencing Processor with AEC and Telephone Hybrid
Ships Directly from Manufacturer. Contact Us for Availability.
The RJ-11 port enables the BLU-102 to interface with a standard POTS (aka PSTN or Analog PBX) telephone network.
The BLU-102 contains dedicated AEC processing for up to 8 independent AEC algorithms. The AEC algorithm can be applied to signals coming from the local analog inputs or from the digital audio bus. 8 individual AEC references (one per algorithm) allow the user to provide a solution for multiple conferencing spaces using a single device.
Automatic Gain Control (AGC) and Noise Cancellation (NC) are also provided per AEC algorithm. AGC ensures that microphone levels remain at an optimum level, and NC removes steady state noise (such as from a projector fan or air conditioning device) from the signal path.
This processor features a low latency, fault tolerant digital audio bus of 48 channels which uses standard Category 5e cabling giving a distance of 100m between compatible devices. Fiber media converters can be used to increase the distance between devices to over 40 km.
The BLU-102 is compatible with the entire Soundweb London family and its 48 channel digital audio bus represents channels 1-48 of the larger 256 channel digital audio bus when integrated with the BLU-800, BLU-320, BLU-160,
BLU-120, BLU-BIB and BLU-BOB devices.
Analog Inputs provide software configurable gain in 6 dB steps up to +48 dB per channel and software selectable Phantom Power per channel.
Phantom Power, Signal Present and Clip information per channel is easily accessible, without the requirement for a PC, from clear front panel LED indication. A bi-directional locate function allows devices to be identified both from and within HiQnet London Architect.
12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs allow the BLU-102 to be integrated with GPIO compatible devices. The Soundweb London Interface Kit, comprehensive documentation which details how Soundweb London systems can be integrated with third party control systems, is included within the installation of HiQnet London Architect.
The BLU-102 and the other members of the Soundweb London family provide the building blocks of the perfectly tailored system solution.
• 10 Analog Inputs (with 48v Phantom Power per Channel)
• 8 Analog Outputs
• RJ-11 Telephone Input/Output Port
• Configurable Signal Processing
• 8 Channels of AEC Processing with Auto Gain Control and Noise Cancellation
• Rich Palette of Processing and Logic Objects
• 48 Channel, Low Latency, Fault Tolerant Digital Audio Bus
• Clear Front Panel LED Indication
• Bi-Directional Locate Functionality
• 12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs for GPIO Integration
• Soundweb London Interface Kit for Third Party Control System Integration(Documentation)
• HiQnet Device
• Configuration, Control and Monitoring from HiQnet London Architect