Smooth, Homogenized Optics
The Color One's custom optical design and fully homogenized output provides a smooth, uniform and defined 19-degree beam, with outstanding color blend across the spectrum and no unsightly color separation shadows.
This makes the Color One ideal for use as a front and backlight with clean shadows, and an uplighter with a smooth, even beam - all from ONE source.
Power Across The Spectrum
The Color One's huge RGBA color-mixing palette delivers outstanding color blend across the spectrum - including deep-cold blues, red-hot lava looks and super-soft pastels - as well as a complete range of whites - all from ONE source.
With RGBA color mixing providing a high CRI of 93, the fixture can achieve extremely accurate color matching.
Theatrical Grade Dimming
Theatrical grade dimming emulates the extremely smooth dimming curve of tungsten fixtures.
Multi-Purpose Workhorse Fixture
With the advanced feature set also including convection cooling for quiet operation, a versatile mounting yoke and a choice of IP20 / IP65* models, the Color One 100 is suitable for numerous entertainment lighting applications - complementing the popular Chroma-Q Color Force and Inspire LED fixtures ranges.
Convenient Remote-Controlled Operation
With a simple to use infrared remote control included with each fixture, you can be up and running within minutes without the requirement of a lighting console - saving time and labor with instant access to preset colors, on/off, dimming and effects.
Compatible With Industry-Standard Accessories
To enable maximum flexibility with users' existing production inventory, the Color One accepts industry-standard 6.25" accessories such as egg crates, barndoors and top hats.
• Product Code: CHCONE100XRGBA (IP20), CHCONE100XRGBAIPSS (IP65)
• Net Dimensions (Full Open Yoke): 214 mm x 267 mm x 232 mm / 8.5" x 10.5" x 9"
• New Weight: 3.8 kg / 8.5 lb., 4.3 kg / 9.5 lb.
• Shipping Dimensions: 406 mm x 228 mm x 292 mm / 16" x 9" x 11.5"
• Shipping Weight: 5.5 kg / 12 lb., 6 kg / 12.5 lb.
• Power Supply: Built-in
• Power Input Rating: 100-240V AC 50-60 Hz 125 VA
• Power Factor: 0.539
• Power Consumption: 63W (Maximum); 5.5W (Stand-by)
• Typical Power and Current: Measurements done with all LEDs at maximum intensity. Measurements made at nominal voltage. Allow for a deviation of +/- 10%.
• Power Connectors In/Out: powerCON, Trailing lead
• Data Connectors In/Out: XLR 5-pin, Neutrik Stainless Steel XLR 5-pin on 914 mm/36" Tails In and Out
• Control Protocol: ANSI E1.11 USITT DMX 512-A
• Cooling System: Convection
• Operating Temperature: 0-degree C to 40-degree C, -20-degree C to +40-degree C
• Construction: Cast machined aluminum
• Color: Black (custom colors available on request)
• Built-In Hardware: Split Yoke, 6.25" Accessory Holder
• IP Rating: IP20, IP65*
• Approvals: CISPR 15 / EN55015 and EN61547, FCC Part 15 Subpart B:2012 / ICES-003:2012, CSA C22.2, UL 1573, IEC 60598