CHSFDP12 Studio Force D 12 Phosphor - Black
Ships Directly from Manufacturer. Contact Us for Availability.
The new Chroma-Q Studio Force D 12 Phosphor is a 5,600K CCT, daylight white fixture which utilizes innovative LED technologies found in the Studio Force range to provide an equivalent soft edge output to a fluorescent fixture - up to 8,210 lumens - developed specifically for use in TV, film and broadcast studio environments. Other features include an extremely smooth uniform wash, extra soft beam, theatrical grade dimming, laboratory calibration to match Black Body Locus. Designed for practicality, the unit is equipped with a manual control mode, color touch screen interface, fanless, studio and full modes for maximum control of the units and a range of optional accessories.
• 5,600K CCT daylight white
• Extreme output – up to 8,210 lumens
• Extra soft beam – very wide output
• Extremely smooth, uniform wash
• Theatrical grade dimming
• Ideal for film and studio applications
• Factory calibrated to match Black Body Locus
• 335 mm / 13.2" length ideal for floor, wall or truss mounting
• Camera friendly
• PowerCon input and output for easy daisy chaining of fixtures
• Broad range of accessories available, including barn door and spigot adaptor
• Fanless, studio and full control modes
• Intuitive color touch screen interface
• Flat end plates for seamless wall-washing
• Built-in power supply
• Hidden quick release fixings
• Rugged extruded aluminum body
• Also available as a DC battery-powered version
With an extreme output of up to 8,210 lumens, the Studio Force D 12 Phosphor packs an impressive punch for its size.
The Studio Force D 12 Phosphor is specifically designed for film and studio soft lighting applications. Optional accessories include a spigot adaptor, egg crate louver, top hat, half top hat and barn door.
The Studio Force Phosphor range includes ColorSure technology for enhanced consistency across each light engine and when using multiple fixtures.
Optics and Dimming
The Studio Force Phosphor range's camera friendly custom optical design provides a smooth, uniform output, matched by theatrical grade dimming.
Practical and Mechanical
On the outside, the Studio Force D 12 Phosphor has been designed to provide maximum versatility and ease of use. The fixture features a color touch screen interface for easy operation and a full manual control mode.
The built-in power supply, hidden quick release fixings requiring no tools, and PowerCon and 5-pin DMX connections in and out provide fast deployment and simple cable management.
The Studio Force Phosphor range also features fanless, studio and full modes for maximum control of the units, flat end plates for seamless wall-washing and a rugged extruded aluminum body.