Plus / Minus Green Shift
Tunable white LED fixtures produce light typically ranging from cool white (~6,500K CCT) through to warm white (~2,800K CCT) by following the black body locus.
Chroma-Q's plus / minus green shift control allows designers to vary hue by moving along the green-magenta axis orthogonal to the color temperature axis in accurately defined increments. This gives exceptional ability to control atmosphere and ambiance on screen.
The inherent variation between individual LED emitters means color can vary from fixture to fixture. Chroma-Q's ColorSure is a proprietary system to ensure fixtures within the same product range provide consistent output regardless of when they are manufactured.
A complex range of processes for selecting (binning) individual LED emitters; calibrating LED light engines in-house to a uniform standard and sophisticated firmware and software ensures exceptional fixture to fixture consistency.
Studio Force II has a colored touch display for easy navigation through the addressing, modes and settings. Power and DMX / RDM data through connections, optional wireless LumenRadio CRMX connection. Tool-less tilt adjustment allowing side-by-side fixture placement without any gap.
Chroma-Q offers a range of optional accessories for Studio Force II to tailor for any lighting situations. Accessories simply slide through the mounting slots. Cyc / border lenses can be used with other accessories.
• Product Code: CHSF2V72 - Black, CHSF2V72W - White, CHSF2V72LR - Black with LumenRadio
• Net Dimensions: 1,759 mm x 165 mm x 191 mm / 69.25'' x 6.5'' x 7.5''
• Net Weight: 24 kg / 53 lb.
• Shipping Dimensions: Length: 1,855 mm / 73" / Width: 305 mm / 12" / Height: 320 mm / 12.5"
• Shipping Weight: 27 kg / 60 lb.
• Power Supply:Built-in
• Power Input Rating: 100-240V AC 50-60 Hz 800 VA
• Power Factor: 0.97 @ 120V AC, 0.92 @ 240V AC
• Power Consumption: 800W @ 120V AC, 800W @ 240V AC
• Idle Power Consumption: 44W @ 120V AC, 46W @ 240V AC
• Typical Power and Current: Measurements done with all LEDs at maxi- mum intensity. Measurements made at nominal voltage. Allow for a deviation of +/- 10%
• Power Connectors In/Out: Neutrik powerCON TRUE1
• Data Connectors In/Out: Neutrik XLR 5-pin
• Control Protocol: ANSI E1.11 USITT DMX 512-A
• Cooling System: Combined convection and forced air - 2 fan
• Operating Temperature: 0-degree C to 40-degree C
• Construction: Anodized aluminum extrusion
• Color: Black / White
• Built-In Hardware: Quick release lever for tilt adjustment
• IP Rating: IP20
• Approvals: CISPR 32:2015 / EN 55032:2015, CISPR 24:2010/EN 55024:2010, IEC 60598-2-17:1984 + A1:1987+A2:1990 used in conjunction with IEC 60598-1: 2008 (Seventh Edition) FCC Part 15 Subpart B:2015 and ICES-003:2016 CSA C22.2 No. 166:2015-06 UL 1573:2003/ R:2014-01