With its compact and portable design, the System 10 Digital Wireless Camera System is ideal for video production, reporting and all intermediate mobile applications, the receiver offers several mounting options to suit a wide variety of cameras and recording devices. The channel selection, instant timing and configuration to camera models make it extremely easy to use, while its digital wireless operating at 24-bit / 48 kHz brings ultimate sound quality and reliable performance in the band 2.4 Ghz, away from interference of DTV or 4G.
The Camera mount System is available in different bundles. The ATW-1702 system includes an ATW-R1700 receiver and an ATW-T1002 handheld dynamic cardioid microphone and transmitter. There is also a complete system (ATW-1701/P1) with lavalier microphone or (ATW-1701) with just the bodypack transmitter and no microphone.
• Ultra compact and lightweight receiver (105 g) with multiple mounting options
• Audio output attenuator on the receiver (0 dB / 10 dB / 20 dB) for adjusting the sensitivity
• 24-bit / 48 kHz Digital wireless system, combining excellent sound quality and reliability
• Frequency range 2.4 GHz, operating outside of DTV or 4G bands
• Automatic Frequency Selection. Plug & Play. Ease of use and reliability
• Offers 3 levels of diversity (frequency, time and space) to ensure communication without interference
• Extremely easy to use, with channel selection, timing and instant setup
• Output jacks balanced and unbalanced with selectable level control for use with most cameras and recording devices (3.5 mm stereo mini jack output)
• Internal rechargeable battery with a life of 12 hours
• Independent headphone jack and volume control for local audio cueing
The System 10 continuously monitors activity and automatically adjusts to the best signal in case of interference with WLAN routers, Bluetooth devices or other HF microphones. The 2.4 GHz frequency band protects you from licensing or frequency coordination issues or frequencies used by DTV and 4G.
The System 10 constantly "monitors" frequencies and changes them, if necessary. Thus, there are always a good 2 frequencies in the system, and the user does not need to manipulate anything. Up to 8 systems can be used simultaneously without any frequency coordination problems or group selection.
Available as a handheld configuration(ATW-1702), lapel microphone configuration (ATW-1701/P) and as a bodypack configuration(ATW-1701), each System 10 camera mount wireless system also includes a camera mounting spigot in addition to the receiver and the transmitter.
Receiving System: Diversity (frequency/time/space)
Maximum Output Level: 3.5 mm (1/8"), TRS balanced: +6 dBV Dual mono, unbalanced: 0 dBV
Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 5V DC 0.5A switched mode external USB-type external power supply
Battery Type: Internal Battery: 3.7V rechargeable Li-ion battery
Battery Current/Life: 12 hours (Depending on environmental conditions)
Battery Charging Time: 4 hours 30 minutes (Depending on environmental conditions)
Charging Temperature Range: 5° C to +35° C (41° F to 95° F)
Dimensions: 56.0 mm (2.20") W x 91.4 mm (3.60") H x 27.8 mm (1.09") D
Accessories Included Two antennas; camera shoe mount; AC adapter (USB-type); USB cable; 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo cable