RTA-M Reference Microphone
Ships Directly from Manufacturer. Contact Us for Availability.
The RTA-M is an omnidirectional, flat frequency measurement microphone specially designed for the DriveRack series to pick up all frequencies from 20 Hz to 20 kHz, ensuring accurate "pinking"/real-time analysis of your audio. It runs on phantom power (supplied by the DriveRack units) and comes with a clip and case.
• Polar Pattern: omnidirectional
• Element: back electret-condenser
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
• Impedance: 250 30% (at 1,000 Hz)
• Sensitivity: -63 dB +-3 dB (0 dB=1V/ microbar 1,000 Hz indicated by open circuit)
• Operating Voltage: phantom power 9 V - 52 VDC