1215 Dual Channel 15-Band Equalizer
Ships Directly from Manufacturer. Contact Us for Availability.
The dbx 12 Series Equalizers were precision engineered to provide years of maintenance-free operation in any application. The magnetically isolated transformer, electronically balanced/unbalanced inputs and servo balanced/unbalanced outputs, RF-filtered inputs and outputs, and power-off hardwire relay bypass with 2 second power up delay were steps our engineers took to ensure compatibility for all installations. Only the best components were utilized, yielding a 10 Hz to 50 kHz frequency response, greater than 90 dB SNR (ref +4 dBu), less than 0.005% THD +Noise (1 kHz at +4 dBu), and interchannel crosstalk of less than -80 dB from 20 Hz to 20 kHz. All this attention to detail is contained in a 2U steel/aluminum chassis.
• Switchable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±15 dB
• Electronically balanced/unbalanced inputs
• Servo balanced/unbalanced inputs
• RF filtered inputs and outputs
• XLR, Barrier Strip, and 1/4" TRS connectors
• -12 dB/+12 dB input gain range
• 18 dB/octave 40 Hz Bessel low-cut filter
• Chassis/signal ground lift capability
• Internal power supply transformer
• Power-off hardwire relay bypass with 2-second power-up delay