CHCF212RGBA Color Force II 12 RGBA - White
Ships Directly from Manufacturer. Contact Us for Availability.
From the makers of one of the most popular professional cyc lights, Chroma-Q does it again: the multi-award-winning Color Force II, a batten that delivers a formidable output and superior color blending, all with smooth, even coverage. With four powerful homogenized cells per foot/305 mm, these units can be grouped and controlled to release your creativity. Unsightly color shadowing is eliminated with this innovative optical system that gives enough power to light nearly 12m of cyclorama. Perfect for a wide range of cyclorama, flood, and wall washing applications where a powerful throw is needed. Available in 1.8m / 6 ft, 1.2m / 4 ft, 0.3m / 1 ft versions, these fixtures are specifically designed to fit in flight cases used with the original Color Force.
• Featuring Chroma-Q's proven award-winning technology
• Over 3,600 hot lumens
• Extremely smooth, uniform output
• Homogenized RGBA color mixing
• Pixel control to 76 mm/3 in increments
• High CRI of 92
• Theatrical grade dimming
• Rugged extruded aluminum body
• Built-in power supply
• Chroma-Q calibration means: superior fixture-to-fixture consistency
• Works great in any theater, TV, concert touring, exhibitions, or corporate event
• Optional internal LumenRadio
• Touchscreen user interface
Homogenized Output – Superior Color Blend and No Unsightly Color-Mixing Shadows
Using the very latest fully homogenized optics found in the popular Chroma-Q Color One 100 product range, the Color Force II fixtures' output is a single, clean and pure beam of light, delivering a superior color blend with no unsightly color-mixing shadows.
The homogenized optics and improved Chroma-Q technology provide even higher quality saturates and pastels, and a purer white - all from a single source.
Theatrical Grade Dimming
Theatrical grade dimming emulates the extremely smooth dimming curve of tungsten fixtures.
Factory calibration ensures all Color Force II units are color matched, so side by side they will be outputting consistently the same color unit to unit, regardless of the batch of LEDs used or when the unit was manufactured.
Even More Creative Control
The new models also provide more creative control, with twice as many light engines accommodated within the same fixture lengths – providing independently controllable cells every 3 inches.
At least 50% Brighter
In addition, advances in LED production methods, combined with Chroma-Q's proprietary technologies, enable the Color Force II solutions to deliver at least 50% more output compared to their predecessors – now capable of lighting up to a 12m cyc or surface.
Extensive RDM functionality is provided through wired, or the optional LumenRadio CRM
LED Engines: 4
Hot Lumen Output (Combined): 3,600
Control Modes: RGBA, RGB, HSI, Look Sel, Master, x4, x2 , x1 , Odd /Even
Dimming Curve: Theatrical
Variable Effects Engine: Strobe, Strobe on Top, Strobe Random
Optics: Fully homogenized
Beam Angle: 22° (approx.)
Beam Angle With Optional Cyc Optic: 80° x 35° (approx.)
Beam Angle With Optional Border Optic: 43° (approx.)
Beam Distribution: Asymmetrical direct illumination
CCT: 1,000K - 10,000K
Color Gamut: Performance enhanced
Lamp Life: L70 at 50,000 hours
• CHCFSA12: Spigot Adaptor for Force 12
• CHCFLBA12: Lightbank Adaptor (Speedring) for Force 12
• CHCFZH12: Zip Hood for Color Force 12
• CHCFBL12: Border Lens for Color Force 12
• CHCFCL12: Cyc Lens for Color Force 12
• CHCFECL12: Egg Crate Louvre for Color Force 12 - Black
• CHCFHTH12: Half Top Hat for Color Force 12 - Black
• CHCFBD12: Barndoor for Color Force 12 - Black
• CHCFTH12: Top Hat for Color Force 12 - Black
• CHUSBLOADER2: Chroma-Q Uploader
• CHCFDBX - Diffuser Box for Force 12 Black
• CHCFDBXW - Diffuser Box for Force 12 White
• CHCFTH12: Top Hat for Force II 12
• CHCFLB12: Lightbank For Force 12 (requires CHCFLBA12 Lightbank Adaptor (Speedring) for Force 12)