EC-V Soundweb London Contrio Ethernet Controller with Volume Control (US Decora)
Ships Directly from Manufacturer. Contact Us for Availability.
The EC-V contains one push/rotary encoder and one encoder ring. The encoder ring is multicolor backlit, capable of eight different colors with adjustable intensity.
The push/rotary encoder can be rotated for continuous parameter control (e.g. volume). The push/rotary encoder can also be pressed for binary parameter control (e.g. mute) or preset recall.
The encoder ring can display a bouncing audio meter. When the push/rotary encoder is rotated, the encoder ring can temporarily display a volume setting. When the push/rotary encoder is pressed, the encoder ring can temporarily display a binary parameter setting (e.g. red/green for muted/unmuted status).
The EC-V supports ‘sleep’ functionality. After a specified amount of time with no user input, the EC-V can turn off all LEDs. This is useful to avoid distraction in a dimly lit environment. Any user interaction will ‘wake up’ the controller.
The EC-V can be remotely locked and unlocked via
other control systems.
• Ethernet wall controller
• Compatible with BSS Audio Soundweb London, Crown DCi, and other HiQnet devices
• Available in black or white
• Available in US decora or EU version
• Single-gang size
• PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
• Configured within Audio Architect via drag-and-drop
• 1 programmable push/rotary encoder
• 1 programmable encoder ring (multicolor)
• Sleep function
• Security: remote lock/unlock